TheHockeyPool.com offers the ability to select an unlimited number of NHL hockey teams (sometimes also called a goaltending teams).
NHL teams can be traded like other players, have a draft position, salaries, contract terms, bonus points and be part of
Top Scorers Pools.
There are 6 distinct scoring team type scoring rules (TeamA through TeamF) for NHL Teams, and each team can score points on any of the following:
- Regulation Tie (Overtime loss)
- Goals For
- Goals Against
- Penalty Kills
- Power Play Goals
- Short Handed Goals
- Shut Outs
- Goalies Goals (all goals by all goalies on a team)
- Goalies Assists (all assists by all goalies on team)
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6+ Goals For Games
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6+ Goals Against Games
- Win Round 1, Round 2, Conf. Finals and Cup Points (for Playoff Pools)
- Lose Round 1, Round 2, Conf. Finals and Cup Points (for Playoff Pools)
- Lose Bronze, Win Bronze, Win Silver, Win Gold (for Olympic Pools)
1) To select teams as well as players, simply type the team name where you would type the player name. more info
2) Go to Customize Point Scoring and set the Team(A-F) points according to the desired scoring for your pool.
More info on scoring here